Monday 4 April 2011

No 7 Protect & Perfect Night Cream

I should probably begin by saying that I do not normally use a night cream.  I don't consistently use any face cream.  However, as I'm  prone to dry skin, I was happy to try out No7 Protect & Perfect Night Cream from Boots.

The cream comes in a nice little plastic pot, is a generic white color and creamy texture, and has a cosmeticsy smell (slightly old lady-ish, but not strong).  I tried putting a little on my face at night.  Overall I have to say that I did not notice any significant difference from using it.  The Protect & Perfect Night Cream did not rub particularly well into my skin, and my skin was still dry after using it.  I don't think it absorbed very well.  It also didn't seem to help with wrinkles, bags, skin irritations, etc.  Basically it was the same as not using it, only my skin felt a bit greasier after applying it.

I would not buy this product.

Disclaimer: I was given a sample pot of No7 Protect & Perfect Night Cream with some other cosmetics from Boots.  I do not have any relationship with Boots and this post is based on my opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment