Thursday 14 April 2011

Schwarzkopf Live Colour XXL Mystic Violet Hair Dye

I have dyed my hair a lot over the years.  I was blessed with naturally thick and strong hair that can put up with a lot of abuse, and it's been through a lot of hair styles.  One of my favorite hair colors is purple (ranging from bright purple to more subtle darker hues).  Normally I love Schwarzkopf hair products, and I've used almost all of the colors in their Live range.  So I tried out the Schwarzkopf Live Color XXL Mystic Violet Hair Dye (permanent dye to use at home).

To make a long story short, the dye was terrible. (To read the long story about using this dye, click here.)  I was really disappointed in it.  Although I'll keep using Schwarzkopf products, I won't buy the mystic violet hair dye again.

1 comment:

  1. where you able to find one that you liked? looking for purple hair dye that is as permanent
    as possible. thanks.

    ReplyDelete