Wednesday 13 April 2011

Yellow Dot Nursery in Ampfield, Hants, UK

If you're a parent, then you know how difficult it can be to find good childcare and find the right educational match for your kids. 

Yellow Dot is a small group of nurseries and kindergartens in Hampshire, southern England.  They are known for their very high standards (excellent Ofsted ratings and government awards, and long waiting lists because of good word-of-mouth reviews by parents). 

In Ampfield, a small area nestled between Romsey and Hursley, there is a Yellow Dot Nursery.  They have a baby room, a toddler room, a transition room, and a kindergarten (for preschool aged children).  They have great facilities and a high standard of child care. 

I was impressed from my very first visit there.  To read more about my initial visit to Yellow Dot Nursery, click here.


Both of my children later regularly attended Yellow Dot in Ampfield.  They both loved it there.  My oldest daughter is now in school, but she still talks about how much she loved Yellow Dot.  I have nothing but praise for their work with children.  My only complaints that I've had with them are with the woman in charge of finances (she was unreliable and frequently made mistakes on our bills, etc.).

Click here to visit the official Yellow Dot website (for all Yellow Dot locations, including the nursery in Ampfield).

No comments:

Post a Comment