Thursday 24 March 2011

Comparing Crayola Markers: Flip Top Vs. Super Washable

My kids, especially my now four-year-old, love to draw and do arts & crafts.  We go through a lot of art supplies in our house, especially markers.  I put two different varieties of Crayola markers to the testL Flip-Top and Super Washable.

The Flip-Top markers have an attached lid so that you can't lose the lid.  This means that they tend to last longer and be less messy because you always know where the lid is.  The attached lid bugged my kids at first, but they quickly got used to it.  The Flip-Top markers are washable, and really do wash out of clothes.

The Super Washable markers are, true to their name, super washable.  It's almost impossible to stain something with them.  However, they smear way more than other Crayola markers.  They ended up being actually messier because it just wiped off on everything (especially toddler hands/face/arms/clothes).

I definitely preferred the Flip Top markers to the Super Washable.

To find out more about my comparitive test of the two varieties of Crayola markers, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment