Friday 4 March 2011

Tomato Head Restaurant in Knoxville, TN

the Sunsphere in downtown Knoxville (near Tomato Head)
Being vegetarian, I've had my fair share of going to restaurants that expect me to just eat side orders or have a salad (specially ordered since all of their salads come with meat in them).  Some restaurants, though, serve fantastic vegetarian food that appeals to everyone--vegetarians and meat eaters alike.  One of these restaurants is The Tomato Head in Knoxville, Tennessee.

The Tomato Head is located in central Knoxville in vibrant Market Square.  The restaurant is small but inviting with a patio area out front.  Their food is inventive and addictively delicious.  Just thinking about it makes me wish that I had one of Tomato Head's fantastic vegetarian sandwiches right now.  If you're in the Knoxville area, I highly recommend stopping for a meal at Tomato Head.

To visit Tomato Head's official webpage, click here.
To read my longer review of Tomato Head's Knoxville location, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment