Monday 7 March 2011

Pampers vs. Huggies

The great diaper debate:
Every parent knows that babies get through a LOT of diapers before they potty train, and every parent knows that not all diapers are created equal.  Everyone has their own opinion over which type is best: reusable or disposable, name versus store brand, standard versus "eco", etc.  I'm not going to discuss all of these different options.

I will tell you, though, about my experience trying out the two major brands of diapers on my kids.  If you put Pampers and Huggies in a boxing rink together, Pampers would be the one pumping his fists in victory and Huggies would be the bloody heap on the mat.  In pretty much every way possible, I've had better experiences with Pampers diapers than with Huggies.

To read a longer review (by me) about why Pampers are better than Huggies, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment