Tuesday 22 March 2011

Zizzi Restaurant in Port Solent, Hants, UK

When eating out at an Italian restaurant, I've often been disappointed by the food.  I've often been served dried pasta like I could have gotten at the supermarket or fresh pasta that is thick and stodgy.  At Zizzi Restaurant, though, I was served exquisite Italian food.  Everything was made from fresh, high quality ingredients and cooked beautifully.

At the Port Solent location the restaurant is located right by the waterfront.  Diners have great views of the Port within a romantic atmosphere.  This is a great place for a date.

To read more about my visit to Zizzi Restaurant in Port Solent, click here.
To visit Zizzi's official website, click here.

1 comment:

  1. I do enjoy Italian food out and also find that a lot of the high street chains fall short of my expectations however, the Zizzi London branches have never disappointed me. The food has always been of the highest standards and delicious.

    ReplyDelete