Thursday 3 March 2011

Welcome

Welcome to the Honest Shopper!

Hi.  My name is Keri.  I'm an ordinary person.  I work from home as a freelance journalist.  My husband and I have two (soon to be three) kids.  Being a parent, I've realized that people--and especially families--need a lot of stuff.  When I'm going to buy something for the first time (especially a big purchase), I often Google it first or look at product reviews online.  I find it frustrating when I can't find any reviews of something that I'm considering buying.  I find it even more frustrating when the reviews that I find are obviously planted by the companies and aren't legitimate or honest.

So welcome to my Honest Shopper site.  This website's only purpose is to have product reviews and other product/shopping information.  I will only write reviews of products that my family has actually tried.  I promise to be honest about both good and bad products. 

I hope this site will be helpful to all of you.

1 comment:

  1. PS: Please be patient with me as I get this site up and running. I will slowly be improving and adding to it, so keep checking back for updates to the site and more product reviews.

    ReplyDelete