Wednesday 16 March 2011

No. 7 Cleanse & Care Eye Make-up Remover

No. 7 is the high-end range of cosmetics and beauty products produced by Boots.  I have had good experiences with some of the products in the range, but I was unfortunately very disappointed by the Cleanse & Care Eye Make-Up Remover.  To put it simply, it doesn't remove eye make-up.  I tried it with several varieties of concealer, mascara, eye shadow and eye liner, and it did not effectively remove any of them.  It just left my with greasy skin and panda eyes.  I'll definitely be trying a different brand of make-up remover in the future.

To read my full review of No. 7 Cleanse & Care Eye Make-Up Remover from Boots, click here.
To view the description of No. 7 Cleanse & Care Eye Make-Up Remover on Boots' website, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment