Thursday 3 March 2011

Kroger Ice Cream

I admit that my biggest junk-food vice is ice cream.  I love ice cream: always have, always will.  As an ice cream lover, I've sampled dozens (probably hundreds) of variations of ice cream.  There are a lot of good ice creams available out there.  If you're looking for a good store-brand ice cream, though, one brand stands out.  Kroger makes by far the best store brand ice cream that I've ever had.  It's cheaper than name brand ice creams, but just as good.  They have a lot of different flavors and varieties available as well.

This is a product that I definitely recommend.  I know I'll buy Kroger ice cream again. (and again and again.)

For a more in-depth review of Kroger brand ice cream, click here.
To visit the official Kroger website, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment