Saturday 26 March 2011

Wet Wipe Wars: Asda's Own Brand Vs. Name Brand


Having young kids, we get through a lot of wet wipes.  I've learned that they are ideal not only for changing diapers/nappies, but are also great for wiping dirty hands/faces, cleaning items around the house, etc.  I used them all the time.

I decided to compare the name brand wipes (specifically Huggies and Pampers) with Asda store brand wipes.

Overall I have to say that I was pretty impressed by how well the cheaper store brand wipes held up against the name brand competition.  I'll still buy the name brand wipes if they're on offer for the same price, but otherwise I'm happy to use the Asda brand wipes.

To read my longer comparison between Asda's brand and name brand wet wipes, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment